Jane Addams Elementary is located between Inkster and Beech Daly on the north side of I96. We offer all day preschool through 5th grade classes. Most of our students are local and come from the surrounding neighborhoods.
Points of Pride include
- Teachers, administrators and staff dedicated to the success of your child
- Welcoming, safe and cooperative learning environment
- Broad innovative curriculum including Art, Foreign Language, Physical Education and Music
- Specialized partnerships with business, community and government leaders including Detroit Diesel, Redford Public Library, & Madonna University Nursing Program.
- Modern classrooms with advanced tools and capabilities
- High student academic expectations
- A fabulous Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Watch D.O.G.S. Program (Dad's of Great Students)
- Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS) throughout the school, where students are encouraged to make healthy behavior choices and earn privileges and rewards for doing so.